What we are offering are legal and genuine Digital Downloads, but sent in the form of an account. After purchase you will receive an account with prepurchased game, put it on your console and use to start the download. Then you will switch back to your own profile and play. The game comes directly from Nintendo eShop, you will be able to go online, get updates etc.
- play on your own account, just as if you had purchased the game on it directly
- game directly from Nintendo eShop with all features like multiplayer, updates etc.
- full, exclusive ownership over the account - change the email and password to ensure it!
- region free, buy and play the game anywhere in the world
After setup process the game will be available to launch on your own account, just as any other game or app you purchased directly in Nintendo eShop.
The newest iteration of SFII in nearly 10 years, Ultra Street Fighter II features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Nintendo Switch TV, Tabletop and Handheld modes allow you to play Ultra Street Fighter II at home or on-the-go!
- Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new roster additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look.
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in "Way of the Hado" mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadoken and Shoryuken special moves.
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in a new co-op mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital art book featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter's 30-year history.